Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Silly Faces and Lots of Curls

We've had quite a few short term do's so I thought I would share!

Here are her beautiful curlies up in one giant puff! It was almost the same size as her head!
This is JT's favorite face when taking pictures now.... CHEESE!
One full head of finger coils! They looked great for a day and then the oddest thing happened... The middles of them came unraveled but the bases and ends stayed tight... I have no clue how or why that happened, it's never happened before. So they only lasted a couple days.
Side view...(the white is all the conditioner before it soaked in!)
Ji'Robert got a new shave as well. It was a little shorter than we anticipated but seeing as Jared did the first pass down the center, we had to go with it! And it turned out ADORABLE!!!
So BIG!
All smiles!

No comments: