Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Boys Boys Boys.... and Girl
This past weekend I had the pleasure of watching my friends two little boys. Me, two toddlers, and two preschoolers.... Scarry huh! Nope! It went great! Alden is almost 4 and Logan is about 18 months so both are pretty close to my kids ages. And of course they got along pretty well! Logan, Addy, and JT helped me put the toppings on our pizza, they all colored, played with the musical instruments (ok, that got a little loud), and even got to play with the microphone and see themselves on TV! 3 of them even too good naps! We had a fun day!
The big kids...
Who started juice wars... who could drink a whole cup of juice the fastest!
The little boys... climbing
Tormenting....I mean petting Lucy...
And riding the rocky together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG how cute!!! Looks like they had so much fun!!! Thanks for posting...and for watching them! I owe you!
Post a Comment