I recently got a new DSLR camera and haven't had anywhere to really try it and get to learn how to use the different functions, settings, and attempt to remember how SLR's work (I haven't used my film SLR since college). Because of winter keeping us inside, its hard to find anywhere to take a decent picture and figure out what works well with the camera.... SO when I heard that she had done this I thought it was a great idea... Except, my hubby is not quite that handy. BUT we have an unfinished basement so thought of a super cheap way to do it!
Two little eye hooks (99 cents), a piece of rope which I already had, a few clothes pins, and VOILA! Using two old flat sheets, I hung them up and took some pics! Note to self... iron sheets next time! And I played around with settings, F-stop etc but didn't write anything down or pay attention to which pics I took with what. So after uploading my pics I had no clue what were what!
So next time I will need to take notes! And for fun, if the kids have a cute outfit I can haul them downstairs and take a few pics. Not that I have any intention of actually doing photography or doing anything with my pics besides scrapbooking them but something fun to play around with.
Here's a few shots of Miss AJ!

1 comment:
Nice! On my to-do list is to order a roll of seamless paper, but I haven't gotten around to it yet, primarily because I couldn't decide on a color! I like the gray that you used here...that was one of my options, along with basic white. I figure if I'm only getting one, i'd better pick a neutral!
Shawna
Post a Comment