Monday, March 1, 2010

Another tooth and other fun times!

Here is what the end of the night looked like when Miss Soph spent the evening with us!Addy in her new IKEA art apron!And doing her dollar projects from Michaels!
And toothy number 2... Top right (hard to see) and on the top left is another one close behind and almost poking through! I guess the other bottom one is taking a break so that these two can come in first!
I am busy getting ready for our trip. JT and I are going to a nursing conference next week and then will go and visit his birth family! I am trying to figure out how to pack enough stuff for both of us and stay under the suitcase weight limit! Wish me luck. I am already freaking out about having to fly... I am not a flyer.

No comments: