Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Fun Post#1 (more to come!)






















Saturday started off with a fun playdate with some of our other adoption friends. We found a fun indoor playground which was GREAT! Too bad we didn't go there sooner, its only open in the winter and closes at the end of the month. The kids played very nicely, shared snacks, and ran all over. We attempted to get a picture of all of them together and this is the best picture of the 4 of them that I got!









After our play date we went home for a nice long nap!

Some friends of ours who moved away were in town so we met them out for dinner. Addy enjoyed seeing her little friend Carson and misses him a lot!



We came home, dyed Easter eggs and then went to the park for a bit. Easter eggs went pretty well. Addy colored on the eggs with a crayon then I helped her dye them. She played with a plastic egg and water and thought she was dyeing the eggs too! Good thing she only had water because she ended up wearing most of the water! When the eggs were all dry we tried to take a picture of Miss AJ with her pretty eggs and she tried to eat them! Even cracked the shell with her teeth!

















































After our bath, I decided to try a more complex hairstyle.... Piggyback braids! It was much easier and quicker than I expected and is SUPER cute! I am hoping it will last at least a week. Now that I have done it I know what to do better for next time too! Youtube makes it so easy to learn all of these fun styles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The braids look awesome!!!!