Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swimming and Speaking

I went home last night to do Addy's hair and on my way there I realized it was Addys first swim class day! So off we went. We are taking the class with three of our good friends and their little fishys! Addy enjoyed it. The water was pretty warm but Addy lips were still quivering a little bit. She splashed, played with a ball, and enjoyed the water. Hopefully Jared will come next week and take a couple pictures of our little waterbug!

Then it was back home for a bath and hair night. I have been missing Addy like crazy and apparently she has been missing me too! She says mommy all the time and at daycare even says mommy while looking for me! SO CUTE!!! So I think mommy is her first official consistant word! It was nice to spend a little time with both Jared and Addy before heading back to be with my parents. Hopefully Addy will be able to visit once both of my parents are out of the hospital and home. Things are going pretty well but keep the prayers coming for our family.

2 comments:

Moosekahl said...

What does pool chlorine do to Addy's hair?!?! I can't imagine the fun it must cause.

Anonymous said...

We turned Wednesdays after the pool into hair night, so it gets well rinsed, wash out the chlorine, super moisturized, then redo the style! We'll see how it goes!