Friday, February 13, 2009

Girly girl?

I was hoping for a girly girl... a gymnast, a ballerina, a sweet little foofoo girl... and things are looking grim.... SHE LOVES BASKETBALL!! Too funny! We went to Jareds game tonight and afterwards she climbed down the bleachers to the basketball court, ran (and I mean RAN) to the rack of basketballs, picked one off the rack and ran halfway across the gym carrying it.... twice across the gym, then threw a fit when I picked her up and wanted to go back to the rack to get a ball!
I guess Jared is having a bigger influence than I thought! Or maybe because we go to every home game that she is a little sponge learning what all the boys are doing!
And then I realized that I was also participating in the learning of disc golf! I got that cute little frisbee basket for Jared and her to play with and now am realizing that she is getting pretty good and will be spending her summer with Jared on the frisbee course. What was I thinking!
I guess when she is a little older we will have to take a mommy and me dance or gymnastic class together!
Speaking of classes, Addy and I are taking a mommy and me swim class with three other friends and their babes. We are excited to start that and see how it goes. Addy loves water so hopefully the pool is warm so we both enjoy it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! There was a moment not long ago when Sophia was holding her doll in one arm and her basketball in the other arm and I was in HEAVEN! The best of both worlds :-)

Have fun at swimming lessons...we did them before Christmas and had a blast!

Moosekahl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.