Monday, February 9, 2009

Piggy, Toothage, and hair

Bad Mommy.... Ok, so my child may need therapy someday but after weighing the benefits and risks we decided to get a backpack animal buddy tether. We wont be using it much (if at all) but due to Addy wanting to walk most of the time and her inopportune talent for taking off at a full run, my inability to run next to her bending in half to hold her hand, and my fear of having a panic attack when I look the otherway for half a second and her dissappearing under a clothing rack, I decided to bite the bullet of a million nasty comments and stares and get a safety harness. Say what you like, but I would much rather know where she is and have her safely at my side. Plus with my parents surgery coming up, if we have issues keeping her in one spot (as opposed to sneaking in other patients rooms) we will at least have a way to contain her.

We will continue to work on walking (instead of running) and on hand holding.
So after much debate we went with the cute little pink piggy. She does like it!The piggy is actually a backpack too!

If you look close at this picture on the right side you can see toothy number 5 poking through! They are coming up like crazy now!

Last week I did finger coils, see below... Then last night was hair night again, and apparently I had used a bit too much conditioner on the finger coils because they were coming out... We decided that Addy may be part Unicorn! And picture 3 was taken in the middle of her new do!



No comments: