Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rainbow Hair and Noodle Fingers!

We did twists again last week but just did the back half and left the top in a puff. We added some beads for variety! After leaving the single puff in for a week, we washed the top half in the sink and did more twists and beads... And a fancy bead pattern of a rainbow with the red(pink) on the bottom and the purple on the top! It is SUPER cute in person! And of course she loves the sound of the beads clanking together when she runs or shakes her head! She loves her pretty curls which makes me immensely happy!

Earlier this week we had pasta....My brilliant child....
What's funny is that Ty saw her and then did the same thing (although his got flung across the room before I could get a picture!)... And yes I realize by taking a picture I am encouraging the behavior, but who doesn't like a bit of creativity in their life! They've pretty much figured out anything with a hole they can stick on their fingers... olives, noodles, spaghetti o's :)

No comments: