After getting our new desks, we had two big boxes. After telling AJ that there was a monster in the box she hesitantly went over and peeked inside the box to find a Delia Monster. Later that I evening I hear from the other room "MOMMA, I'm a MONSTER" and went in the other room and didn't see her. The box started to wiggle a little bit and my little monster was hidden inside!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Monsters and Ballerinas
Well our internet has been patchy at best so posting hasn't worked out!
After getting our new desks, we had two big boxes. After telling AJ that there was a monster in the box she hesitantly went over and peeked inside the box to find a Delia Monster. Later that I evening I hear from the other room "MOMMA, I'm a MONSTER" and went in the other room and didn't see her. The box started to wiggle a little bit and my little monster was hidden inside!
Wednesday was observation class for dance. Since she's in her own class, the parents are typically banned from the room and wait in the hallway. Well this week we got to watch! Addy did really well. She was slightly distracted with a room full of parents but still listened well!
Here's part of her class (its a pretty big class, 14 were there that night [next time we're signing up for a smaller class]) all lined up nicely!
After getting our new desks, we had two big boxes. After telling AJ that there was a monster in the box she hesitantly went over and peeked inside the box to find a Delia Monster. Later that I evening I hear from the other room "MOMMA, I'm a MONSTER" and went in the other room and didn't see her. The box started to wiggle a little bit and my little monster was hidden inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment