Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maybe it wasn't a unicorn after all....

This weekend Jared, Ty and I went to visit some friends while AJ went and spent the weekend with Meena. While we were away, we stopped at Walmart to look to see if their walmart had the infamous unicorn backpack.... No luck but I found a super fun pony lunch bag so I thought maybe that would be a good replacement. Now mind you, when she saw the first back pack, I didnt really pay attention to what the unicorn looked like. She said it was a unicorn backpack, I glanced and saw it was a white unicorn with a rainbow mane. Regardless, I bought the lunch bag thinking it would make her happy either way.
So after we got home I told her I got something and if she stayed dry at daycare she could have her special present (I figured since the unicorn backpack was for pottying that it would only be fitting that this would be too). So today she came home with her potty certificate from daycare so I asked if she wanted her special present.....

The joy that poured out of her was amazing! She shouted, "My unicorn packpack!" and then wanted to open it up etc. I told her it was a lunch bag and that we could put snacks etc in it. She wore it all over the house and kept telling me that she loved her unicorn lunch packpack.

And so it goes, cutie petutie with her unicorn lunch packpack. Cheers of excitement!
Guess it must have been a hornless unicorn packpack to begin with.... So if anyone sees a backpack that looks similar to our lunch bag, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this child


MOMeena