We knew it was going to be a good time when we checked in and were informed that we got a free upgrade to the main building (we were originally supposed to be a block away across the street) and to a big room (king bed, two sets of bunk beds) right next to the arcade, pool, and food! As you can see, we took tons of pictures so here is just a few of the random shots of different things we did (I obviously havent had a chance to photo shop yet)!
Addy was ecstatic to find out that she could pick her own bed!
Ty had the best view!
This may be my favorite picture of the trip!

Family shot with the auto timer!
JT was obsessed with holes. He found these on his own and was filling them with rocks at which point sissy thought it looked like fun so came and joined him!
Cutie Petuties!
We headed to the zoo one morning which by the way was a gorgeous zoo. Slightly small cages, but pretty nice, not busy, beautiful.
It's official... Jared is an orangatan!
I'm a sucker for those stupid plastic animals that they have at all the zoos...
We thought we would take the kids free mini-golfing at the hotel.... JT had his own idea... Pick the ball up, stick it in the hole!
Note the small child in the background attempting to crawl through the bridge!
Addy did hit the ball a few times and then started to kick it from the tee instead!
JT did enjoy himself though!
The arcade was right across from our room so Addy kept wanting to go so Jared decided we'd go and spend 20$. So we got a bunch of tokens and Jared and AJ went one direction and JT and I went another. I decided I would play for tickets to get the kids something while AJ and JAred played fun games. When I told Jared that I was winning tickets he tried a different game and hit the jackpot.... TWICE! So as the tickets were pouring out, he and AJ played a few other games... so 20$ got us 1420 tickets! WOWZA! So we spent them.... 1 mermaid barbie, 1 my little pony, 1 fuzzy basketball, 1 purple sparkly ball, and a tiny plastic fish (aka choking hazard) later, we were on our way!
Remember that picture at the begining... he was scheming! This time the lotion was open and everywhere!
On the way out of town we stopped at the rose garden to give the kids a chance to run around prior to heading home!
My little man!
Our signature backwards picture... not a great pic, but hopefully I can photoshop it to be able to add to our big frame of all of our backwards pics!
We had a very memorable trip. The way home ty exploded in the car... seriously exploded! AJ leaked through as well so we stopped and got everyone cleaned up! Poor little kids! Both are exhausted tonight, as are we!
Now, where should we go next year.....
1 comment:
My gosh, looks like such a fun trip! I can't believe TyTy is so dang mobile! Miss you all!
Post a Comment