Monday, August 23, 2010

And then there were THREE!

We were blessed with Miss Sophia's presence this evening so I thought I would attempt a fun outing, me and the three kiddos... brave I know! As we were getting ready, JT was a bit on the crabby clingy side, AJ wasn't listening well and I thought to myself that this wasn't probably the best idea but whats the worse that could happen, right!

So we packed up and headed out! To the mall we went.

First stop... food court (healthy right!). We settled on chinese: orange chicken, mixed vegetables, lomein, and rice! The girls and Ty ate a TON! And me being smart, I brought dividy plates and sippy cups! Of course AJ was attempting to use chopsticks but then decided to sing the stick song from dance instead...lovely!


We went to the play area and played for a while and since the girls were good, they got to ride on one of the cars together! JT was cute too and ran all over the play area and kept trying to leave!

After we got home, we played outside for a while... The girls had fun yelling up and down the slide to eachother!

Cute Addy feet!
All three played very nice outside and were extraordinarily cute!... note little tyty sliding down on his tummy!
Then we danced around inside, not quite sure where they got their moves! It sure wasn't from dance class!
And now PJ, popcorn, and Cindarella time!
And a good time was had by all! We survived the mall and everyone listened well! They are too cute!

No comments: