Monday, July 26, 2010

The end of an era...

Ok, maybe a little dramatic, but a bitter sweet night none the less! Our last mommy and me dance class! I was super excited that they are letting AJ do the 3 year old dance class this fall. She is ready to be independent and follows the teachers directions well. She is typically a little peach at dance! But then tonight came and I was saddend by the fact that it was our last class together! I've enjoyed going to dance and interacting with Addy in this setting. It has brought us closer and has given us fun ideas of songs and things to do at home. We have made a lot of happy memories in dance and I am glad that she is excited to go to dance, "all by myself and mommy wait out side".


My "Tiny Dancer" (go ahead and hum the tune in your head!)
Well at least she likes her LeLOtard! She is a little more graceful at dance class!

No comments: