Thursday, August 6, 2009

Puppy Fun, adventures in cooking, and hair!

Our friend Amanda got a new little puppy so we have been having puppy playdates! This time we decided to go to the park where addy was able to take the puppy on a walk... "puppy walk puppy walk?"... although sometimes the puppy was walking her! And other times she was dragging the puppy by the leash!
A flower for mama!

Adventures in baking! Our first mother daughter baking experience....Brownies for the block party! She was very proud of herself and they were a hit. Came home with an empty pan!


Park fun!
3rd times a charm! Here is my 3rd attempt at corn rows and it actually looks like I might know what I am doing!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Her hair is gorgeous! I don't know how you gals do it!

Unknown said...

Fun to see you all last night. Patrick came home and found his "baby" doll and continued to carry baby around just like baby tyler.