Addy had to point out all of his features and after seeing his feet had to take her shoe off to compare them... The other shoe then came off a few seconds later!

First family photo

Baby sleeping SHHH

One Day old

Proud Daddy!

First picture with Mommy!

What an amazing journey so far. Keep praying that everything goes smoothly.
10 comments:
What nice family pictures. Thinking of you all lots.
What an adoorable baby boy!!!What cute family pictures. So happy for you guys...Warm thoughts your way! Jenn and Nora
Wonderful pics - glad things are going so well!
Beautiful family Jenny! I am so happy that all your dreams have worked out... you've always deserved the best!
how wonderful!
What a happy family! Sending lots of love your way...
He's BEAUTIFUL Jenn! I'll be hoping and praying for you these next few days...
Sarah
What a perfect family. Love the pics. He is adorable. Bridget
This is so exciting. I have chills just reading about your journey. I am so happy for you Jen. Congrats!
this is so sweet, even making me cry! GREAT for you guys! Stay in touch!
Post a Comment