Friday, July 31, 2009

The adventure continues....

The Adventures of Addybell will be continuing as Two Pitts in a Pod, now not only chronically the adventures of Miss Addy but the adventures of Miss Addy and her baby brodder Tyler!

Things have been a bit hectic here the past week with a virus. But thanks to AMAZING friends who were able to help out in a pinch, we were able to get through it! We think we are all healthy now and are home doing well.

Since it was a beautiful day out today, we decided to take a walk to the fair. Addy enjoyed petting the "big ponys" (draft horses) and was able to see some baby animals too! She was also very fond of the gravel on the ground. Tyler was with but took a nice nappy in the stroller while we walked around.

Addy is getting very imaginitive lately! A few days ago she came to me pointing to her arm with a story about a bumble bee.... "bumbobee ouwie, bumbobee ouwie (while pointing to a scar on her arm), bumbobee where go? bumbobee outside (while pointing out the door), bumbobee where go? bumbobee all done, bumbo bee ouwie." Where she comes up with this stuff I don't know but who knew a 19 month old could have such an imaginiation. She's also started blaming the cats for things and joking around some. What a cutie.

Tyler is getting big already! He just hit 8 pounds! And is getting chubby cheeks! He is just the cutest little guy.

I'll try to get some pics up in the next couple days!

3 comments:

Jennifer G. said...

Cute new look! Did you design it? Toddlers have more going on than we usually give them credit for, don't they!

frang said...

Hi, I'm Jennifer G's aunt Fran - and Emme's 'Great Aunt Fran' - I am so glad that Tyler is better and home again - I love following the blogs of the friends of Emme and Jennifer -

frang said...

Also - I love the title of your new blog -