Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend of Fun!!!


This past Friday was Jared and my 5th wedding anniversary so we thought we would do something fun. Unfortunately Jared had his graduate classes all weekend so Addy and I traveled with him and got a hotel room.

Saturday Addy and I went to a rummage sale, visited a Childrens museum, had lunch, took a nap and then met up with Jared for dinner, Walmart, swimming, and disc golf. We packed a ton of stuff in!
Sunday we went to breakfast, stopped and met Jareds class, then Addy and I headed home, went to the park and spent some nice time out in the wonderful weather!

Adoption update: our home study came in the mail and so we sent our stuff into our placement agency today!!! So once they recieve it, they will review it and let us know when we are approved! Then our official wait starts!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, and definitely a fun adoption update! I hope you are getting your ducks in a row for the big stuff coming "soon", I think you know my opinion on how that's gonna go!

Anne said...

Fun, fun! And Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great family weekend. Happy Belated Anniversary. And yeah for getting yet another step closer to adding to your family. bridget