Typically we get our picture taken and buy the cheapest package and then they let you take 2 pictures with your own camera... well now they have "visits" where you don't have to buy pictures but can just take your own! YAY! So we just took two with our own camera and saved the 15-20 dollars!
She was very excited before sitting on the bunny's lap and then seemed a little shocked after sitting there.
Here are our pics! and the one from last year so you can see how big she has gotten!

2 comments:
I cant wait to see here when she is 14 and in a bunny suit (like in A Christmas Story) and sitting on the bunnys lap lookin oh so irritated with her picture taking mother!!!!!!
But this years are sooo cute!
Love
Grandma
You would dress her up in that bunny outfit! So cute, I'm sad I missed it. It was great talking with you both today!! See you soon I hope!
Robyn
Post a Comment