Sunday, March 8, 2009

The newest baby....

Miss Addy J has quite the baby doll collection and loves each and every one of them! Today she was in her crib pointing to the animal hammock above her bed which is filled with my dolls from when I was little and stuffed animals from when I was sick. I told her she could pick one out and she started yelling "baby baby baby". And so she was gifted Joanna Eberta (the baby in blue). These are just some of her "like me" babies. Someday I will gather ALL of her babies and take a picture but for now, here are a few!

3 comments:

Moosekahl said...

Do you still have your "birth certificate" for that baby? I remember what a big deal it was when I got my first Cabbage Patch.

Anonymous said...

I do still have her birth certificate! Even have the little envelope it came in! Sweet little Joanna Eberta was one of my favorite Cabbage Patch kids. That was back when they were still normal!

~Jenn

Robyn Meeso said...

She looks way too old in these pictures!!