Addy and I are feeling MUCH bettter! I will be going in to work tomorrow for part of a day and Grandma Deb is coming over to watch Miss Addy. Hopefully Addy will be able to return to her regular daycare with her little friends soon!
So due to the boredom of taking care of Addy and I for four days, Jared bought himself an early Christmas present... An XBOX! So we (and when I say we, I mean he) got it all hooked up and it is actually pretty cool. The best part is that you can pause the games, something his computer games didn't allow. So he has a new hobby.
As for myself....I found a new hobby too! Digital scrapbooking! I saw a friends scrapbook that she did for her son and it was all digital pages and it was amazing (good job Marianne!). So I decided to go online and see what I could find out. I downloaded a bunch of papers and elements and a trial version of a good scrapbooking program and got started on Addy's lifebook. What's nice is that with little Addison I can work on the scrapbook on the computer where as with the paper kind it was a nightmare trying to keep little hands off of my supplies! And so I may be getting a new laptop here soon too since my old one keeps dying. So Merry Christmas to me too!
Now if we could just figure out what Addy wants for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment