Ok, back to updating! If I could just get caught up then I think I could manage a few posts a month!
October was a busy month and these pics are in random order.
A friend who moved to a beautiful place in the country let us come over, play, and take pictures! I love the dress addy is in, it was a whole DoLLAR! I know right!
The kids even got a chance to ride all of their fun toys!
We had numerous trips to various orchards... This one is a fun one! We went with Emme and Kiki and the kids had a lot of fun!
JT explaining the different types of apples to kiki!
A fun orchard in the cities by Meenas even had pony rides!
Halloween seemed to sneak up on us this year. JT was a firefighter and Addy was a flower at the mall for trick or treating, a gypsy at daycare, and rapunzel around our neighborhood.
Addy and I went to camp UMOJA again this year and had a fun time seeing old friends! It is located at a beautiful place so we always snap a few pics!
Back to halloween... this year we let both kids draw their own faces on their pumpkins and they got to help cut them out!
Ji'Robert was very proud of his!
At UMOJA this year, Addy had her hair braided! We havent had her hair professionally done before so it was fun to see. Addy did really well and sat like a sweetie! It turned out super cute and lasted a bit longer than it typically does when I do it!
Three peas in a pod reunited! Joyanna, Ella Grace, and Miss A!
We did lots of fun projects!
Miss Nita!
Isabel who was another friend from past years.
Addy and Joyanna had a special bond and the last night Joyanna gave Addy one of her special little kitties to take home! They were very sad to say goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment