Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Leaving behind my baby....

There comes a moment when you realize that you have lost your baby. When you realize that something has changed in an instant and your baby is all grown up. Its an amazing wonderful happy sad moment. I got a bunch of our recent pictures printed and have been carrying the one below around in my work binder (I'm a good mom who always has a pic of the kids with!) and as I was looking at it something struck me. Ji'Robert looks OLD! All grown up. He's almost 3 and has pretty much skipped the terrible twos which is making him seem very grown up at the moment!
And so I say good bye to the baby stage and the toddler stage and need to realize now that I have two amazing little preschoolers.

Where did my little chubby bub go!

No comments: