Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mommy Addy Day!

We had such a fun day today!

Since Addy tends to have some issues and sadness when I am not home, I thought having an Addy Mommy day right before surgery would be a good idea. And it was! We had a blast!
First we got coffee (decaf white chocolate mocha, so really not coffee at all!) and a pink donut with sprinkles! Then we went on ton of rides, some of them numerous times! This kid has no fear and LOVES rides!

Her favorite was a haunted house ride and the log chute! The log chute made me nervous the first time, she seemed so small to be going on it but she LOVED it... so we went 3 times! She made me go on the ferris wheel, which for those of you who aren't aware, I'm not a fan of heights... well not even the heights really but the fear of some random force of suction which may come up and suck me over the edge. This isn't a new fear but as soon as we got on the ferris wheel I remembered why I haven't been on one in over 20 years! Minor internal panic attack!

Later tonight, Addy had her first soccer practice! She's in a four week class and loves it already! Most of the kids in her class are older and have played before but she did a pretty good job for never kicking a soccer ball before!





And the video from the maiden voyage of pony!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I have to say it -- the pony is a little strange!!! haha! Love her puffs :-)

Shawna

Robin said...

Wow, that is one cool pony! I've never seen anything like that! We have one that makes noise and you can bounce on it, but it doesn't go anywhere. I love the look on her face as she is going down the log chute. Not THAT is priceless! So thankful that you are on the road to recovery, Jenn!