Saturday, April 9, 2011
A Lovely Day
Took a trip to Oxbow today and although it was a bit chilly it was a lovely day!
The otters came right up to the fence and the kids were super excited!
We got lots of butt shots today as that was the best time to grab group shots!
Look how big the two little ones are getting!
Going in for the kiss!
I seem to be lacking in pics of Jared and I and the kids so need to attempt to remember to hand my camera over once in a while!

Later we met Miss Nora for dinner and Mallage! The girls tried on hats and snuck into Victorias Secret... and by snuck I mean sprinted.... I left Jenny with JT while I took the girls to the bathroom. We walked out of Childrens place and the girls who were otherwise being super good, took off together at a full sprint and ran through Victorias Secret while screaming then looped through the next store and ended in Hallmark where I finally caught them both. They never were far away or in any danger and although I have stressed to AJ how important not running away is and she hasn't done it for a long time, it was fairly amusing to see everyone in VC's reaction to the two girls running through the bras!
The three of them got a chance to give the Easter bunny waves when he was out wandering around but then before we left the girls needed to give him a hug and thankfully there was noone in line so we swooped on in for a quick visit!
Needless to say, my to-do list went to pot today! I did get some laundry done and we went grocery shopping but otherwise it was just a fun lovely quiet day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment