Thursday, January 14, 2010

My little boy...

Our baby boy isn't quite as big as we thought! We had Ji'Robert Tylers 6 month appointment today... Here are the stats...

Weight: 21.6 pounds (93%)
Height: 25.4 inches (11%)
Head Circumference 65%

Overall Ty is doing very well. He's got really dry skin so we are trying some new things and still has yet to roll. He is scooting around and sits very steady so the doc isn't too worried but we have one month to get him to roll! Honestly, I am pretty sure he won't roll. He has no interest and now that he can scoot around, he has no reason to roll anymore. Plus his sister brings him a pile of toys so nothing is ever too far out of reach! The rest of his developmental checklist was at or above the 6 month mark so he is doing well!

We are getting professional pictures taken as a family and of the kids this weekend so I am excited for that!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ok, you know how much I adore your Ty Ty, so don't be offended, but I'm a little shocked he's actually ON the charts for weight. Um, kinda thought he'd be a little higher. Maybe because his height and weight are a bit out of whack compared to one another it just makes him LOOK a little bigger? In any case, Mr. Handsome sounds like he's doing great!

p.s. not intentionally ignoring your email, just no brain function to reply yet...

Unknown said...

I'm excited about the pictures too!