What a great party! I still get all tensed up seeing Delaney so close to Addy with the cake, panic rising that she was going to put a hand in the cake or otherwise ruin the moment. Thank goodness she just was so "helpful" for Addy, and kudos to Addy for giving her the proper "back-off, woman" look when D was giving a little too much help trying to blow out the candle! Addy looked adorable!
4 comments:
Is that Elaine (think seinfeld) dancing her LITTLE KICKS! hahahaha
MEENA
What a great party! I still get all tensed up seeing Delaney so close to Addy with the cake, panic rising that she was going to put a hand in the cake or otherwise ruin the moment. Thank goodness she just was so "helpful" for Addy, and kudos to Addy for giving her the proper "back-off, woman" look when D was giving a little too much help trying to blow out the candle! Addy looked adorable!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful celebration!
These pictures are great, looks like fun was had by all - Looks like I missed alot of fun. The kiddos were so addorable.
Post a Comment